Monday 14 April 2014

Hist 12-1: India Part 2/writing assignment

Today we discussed a bit of educational theory and you told me what you think works and what doesn't work.  Next, I showed an example of a "layered" sketchnote created using ThingLink.  I also discussed the notion of student inquiry into authentic "wonderings" and used my own examination of the use of technology and my development of sketchnoting as an example.  I'm hoping to give you some time at the end of the semester to engage in some student-directed inquiry into a topic of your choice.

We ended by reviewing and concluding the PPT on India.  Here are the final two slides.  Please come to class on Thursday with a summary paragraph.  Try to find a nice balance between comprehensiveness and concision.
Link to layered sketchnote

No comments:

Post a Comment