Thursday 5 February 2015

February 6 PD Presentation

Here are some links to the resources I discussed:

Blogs

1. Here's a LINK to my first classroom blog at Pender Harbour.

2. Here's a LINK to my second classroom blog at Roberts Creek.

Google Apps (Google Drive)

Here is a LINK to our test doc.

1. Use this LINK for a short YouTube video reviewing the creation of a Google doc that will allow students to collaborate synchronously (at the same time) to create a document that can be curated for later use (by anyone, anytime, anywhere).

2. Here is a LINK to an example of a large Google doc my Socials 11 class recently created.

Sketchnoting

1. Use this LINK for an example of an RSA Animate video.

2. Use this LINK to discover Sparkol's Video Scribe app.

3. Use this LINK to access Sunni Brown's TED Talk on the power of doodling.

4. Use this LINK for access to Brad Ovenell-Carter's primer on sketchnoting

5. Use this LINK to access an examples of ThingLink files.

PowerPoint

1. I love PowerPoint as a means to curate the presentations I create and to give students access to them for later use. Here is a LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment