Friday 20 September 2013

E/G Blocks: History 12

Today we started by sharing our "possible" Versailles Treaty paragraph topic sentences.  I can already see an improvement over the style of topic sentences you were writing two weeks ago.  Next, I gave a long PPT-supported lecture on the Treaty and the League.  I found out today that we have ordered the History 12 workbook that I'm used to using which is great news for me - less lecturing and more student reading will make for more variety in our class blocks.  I've uploaded today's PPT to SlideShare: here is the link my SlideShare .

Look for this title page
There is no homework.  Thanks, E Block, for making the fire drill go so smoothly this morning.  Have a nice long weekend (remember, Monday is a p.d. day).


No comments:

Post a Comment