Saturday 14 June 2014

History 12 - FINAL EXAM UPDATE

Due to the teacher strike and the resulting uncertainty around teacher-made final exams, I have chosen to cancel the History 12 final exam scheduled for Wednesday.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RETURN YOUR TEXTBOOKS.

If the strike is settled before Wednesday, anyone who wishes, may still write the exam. You may contact me by e-mail to receive your grade (each term is worth 50% of the course final grade).  Everyone passed the course.

Thanks for your participation this semester.  I enjoyed our discussions and was pleased by the improvements you all made in your writing.  It was a pleasure to share one of my favourite courses with you.  Grads, I wish you happiness and good luck as you strike out into the adult world; I know yours will be a successful future.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mr. Marshall, it has been a great year. Too bad about the test.
    -Erik

    ReplyDelete